Total Traffic & Weather airs across six of iHeartMedia’s Jacksonville radio stations, reaching 740,000 adults each week.
With an average commute time of over 25 minutes in Jacksonville and over 32 minutes for Clay County (2nd highest in Florida), Total Traffic & Weather reaches more consumers than any other traffic provider. Its operation centers utilize satellite, road data, video surveillance, and in-road sensors to provide real-time traffic and weather data.
Total Traffic & Weather delivers a clutter-free environment where your message is heard by a captive and engaged audience of Jacksonville radio listeners.
Deliver your message to Jacksonville commuters with limited :05-second billboard and :15-second commercials adjacent to our high-impact Total Traffic & Weather reports.
Traffic reports are heard Monday-Friday, 6am-10am and 3pm-7pm. Weather reports are heard Monday-Sunday, 5am-8pm.
- 98% of adults spend an average of 2.5 hours a day dealing with traffic conditions.
- American’s check weather forecasts an average of 3x per day.
- 2/3 of commuters are likely to run errands, shop or dine based on info they hear in traffic + weather reports.
- The car is the #1 place where shoppers are within two hours of shopping and closest to the point of purchase; unavailable to TV, print and most other mediums.
- Consumers change planned activities + purchases based on current traffic + weather information.
Complete Form for Traffic & Weather Availabilities
Sources: Traffic & Weather Data: Fall 2013 Nationwide DMA – Mon-Sun 6a-12m, Adults 18+ – Weekly Reach iHM Data: Arbitron Fall 2013, In-Market Stations Only, P18+, M-Su 6a-Mid, DMA Geography, Weekly Cume Persons – Scarborough Research “The Road Ahead” – Survey/Winter 4/2013. – Pew Research – Online Survey of 2002 A18+ responders in top 100 Arbitron MSAs that listened to radio at least once a week.