The power of personality is the reason radio endorsements are so successful for Jacksonville advertisers. There’s an intimate relationship that exists between personality and listener that delivers extremely high response rates, especially compared to non-endorsed commercial messages.
- 82% perceive a deep connection with a favorite radio personality.
- 63% value their opinion and perspectives.
- 47% considered or purchased a product recommended by their favorite personality.
iHeartMedia has limited endorsement openings to promote your business. Our personalities deliver your business instant credibility with a trusted voice. They’re opinion leaders who foster a sense of community, while providing their audience what’s expected; a familiar voice, entertainment and recommendations.
- 2/3 of listeners agree our personalities “share information that is up to the minute and keep me connected to what’s going on in the community.”
- 7 in 10 see radio personalities as “regular people” who are authentic, relatable and feel they share an actual friendship.
- On-air personalities create interest, influence and trust. 6 in 10 “Say things that are relevant to me.” “I am likely to talk about the things they say.” “I would trust them.”
Personality endorsements are heard first leading into a commercial break. This prime placement allows your message to feel like part of station programming.
Complete Form for More Information
Source: USC, Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism, PSI Study released June 2012, Woodley, P. and Movius, L.
Source: Power of Personality 2014 | Radha Subramanyam, EVP, Research, Insights & Analytics